I started the week by resetting the house and prepping everything for work this week. Organization is a great way to nurture your inner peace by setting yourself up to be on autopilot for your daily activities. What do you do to prepare for your week?
Today is my first day back to work after a 3 week hiatus. I decided in 2021 I would at least make the attempt to start wearing eyeshadow again, despite our early call times. So here we are at 4:15 in the morning doing my morning skincare routine and putting eyeshadow on!
Luxe by Lay’Na Morning Skin Routine:
- Rosemary + Geranium Face Wash
- Rose + Orange Hydrating Skin Tonic
- Rose + Orange Hydrating Skin Oil
- Miss Spa Beauty Energize Eye Patches
My Signature Eye Look:
- Stila Twig Shimmer & Glow Cream Shadow on the lid
- Sephora MicroFinish 56 crease to brow
- MAC Teddy Liner top and bottom in the waterline
- Bare minerals Lash Domination Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Golden Concealer
- Brows @beautybott
Today for some extra razzle dazzle I added Stila Glitter and Glow Wanderlust on top of Twig.
Now I’m masked up and ready to conquer the world!
NO MORE ASHY MCASH!
(Yes I went there! )😂
No more Ashy McAsh! Banish dry skin on your body by nourishing it with our luxe no. 3 Glowing Body Oil. Cold air, warm building and layers of clothing are not your skin's best friends!
- Avocado Oil is high in fatty acids which help to retain moisture
- Apricot Oil contains oleic and linoleic acid which nourish and heal chapped, dry and irritated skin
Lavender soothes the skin and calms the nerves
Rosemary is anti aging while Jasmine promotes even skin tone
With this powerhouse of ingredients, your skin will be soft, silky and glowing! Click the link to get your glowing skin today!
THE ART OF THE SMELL GOOD
I have always been in love with all things aromatherapeutic. Whether in my home or on my body, it doesn’t matter what form, I encase myself in fragrance. Why you ask? Fragrance can evoke a feeling, a mood, a memory.
The one thing I did not stop doing during 2020 was putting on perfume on a daily basis. There is something about the ritual of picking it out and putting it on that gives a sense of normalcy.
Here is my overall fragrance collection. I was inspired to show it off by @funmimonet and @iamjholloway. These two are the MVP’s of fragrance!
My favorites include my signature Jivago 24K and NEO Oil as well as custom fragrances that I have had the fortune to have made for me on my international travels.
What is your signature fragrance?
THE GLOW UP
- Rose Oil hydrates and softens the skin
- Orange Oil clarifies while brightening the skin
- Avocado Oil hydrates and softens the skin
- Apricot Oil is high in fatty acids which help to retain moisture
- In the Hydrating Tonic, Witch Hazel tones the skin without drying it out
Together not only is your skin hydrated, it is also nourished and glowing!
Have you tried our Rose + Orange Hydrating Oil and Tonic? If not, you should. Click the link to get yours today!
LUXETIP: STEAMER EDIT
Having a hard time keeping your skin hydrated? Do you feel like no matter how much you slather yourself with skin oil or moisturizer it seems like Winter is winning the fight? Do fret! Your personal Esthetician and Glow Curator is here for the rescue!
Listen to these simple tips that will make the biggest difference in your skincare routine. Your skin will thank you! 🧖🏾♀️
My steamer: K-SKIN Facial steam from Amazon
Until next weekend, have a great weekend!